It’s been an exciting year of growth in downtown Dallas. Between new businesses and attractions popping up around the city, the historic West End district is looking forward to all that the new year has to offer! The restaurants and shops are excited to offer specials that will complete your new year celebration – you can find all that you are looking for, from dining in downtown Dallas to luxury hotels within walking distance.
Check out just some of the events happening in the West End to help you and your party ring in the new year!
- Gators – Along with Gators iconic menu of Cajun and Creole cuisines, the historic West End restaurant is hosting a big New Years party with DJ Scorpio! Gators is the perfect place to bring the family to ring in 2017, with a family-friendly environment and happy hour specials everyday! Host your private party, or sip on one of their signature frozen drinks on their rooftop patio – guaranteed to give you the best view of downtown Dallas for the new year!
- 1001 Wine and Spirits – Hosting a big new years party at your home? No problem! 1001 Wine and Spirits has been serving up champagne, local craft beer and small batch bourbons in their family owned and operated business since 2012. 1001 is sure to have everything you need to kickstart your holiday party with a wide selection of beers and liquors.
- Dallas NYE Ball – Wishing you could be in Times Square this New Year’s Eve? Find the next best thing at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in downtown Dallas, where you can party the night away in four city-themed nightclubs. From Times Square, the Cancun Room, Las Vegas VIP Rooms or the Ibiza Room – no matter your vice, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at this around-the-world bash, where you can stay, eat and play!
- House of Blues – The House of Blues is known for being one of the most iconic music venues in the United States, and the downtown Dallas location is proud of offer a full night worth of events for new years. Starting at 6:00 P.M., you can catch acts such as John Rhey, Crystal Yates, and rock band Hellyeah ring in 2017. House of Blues is taking reservations for dinner before the shows, and tickets are selling fast! All within a short walk, the House of Blues is one of the Dallas’ West End premiere music venues and an iconic place to celebrate the new year!
Wake Up At The Turn Of The New Year In The West End
Come for the party, stay for the city! Downtown Dallas plays host to everything you could be looking to do to get the new year started off right, and the West End district is your one-stop shop! From dining, shopping, local attractions and access to public transportation throughout the city, where else would you go?
- Springhill Suites – Just a few things are in waking distance (and right outside Springhill Suites): Spaghetti Warehouse, House of Blues, The Dallas World Aquarium and Dallas Segway Tours. Your stay at Springhill Suites will provide the utmost luxury, affordable pricing, and serves as the ideal spot for your stay in downtown Dallas for the new year.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel – Ideally situated in the heart of downtown, the Crowne Plaza Hotel provides travelers a home base with a short walk to the West End for fine dining and shopping. Walking or public transportation, such as the DART train, are all located outside the Crowne Plaza for your utmost convenience. Don’t forget, Crowne Plaza also is throwing the big Dallas NYE Ball within the hotel – making it the ideal one-stop spot for your new years plans!
We’re Not Done Yet…2017 Has Just Begun!
It’s the biggest party every year – while New Years can be daunting, knowing that downtown Dallas is host to unique dining and shopping is the thing to consider when finalizing plans to ring in the new year with your party. See what makes Dallas (and Texas) unique as you count down the last seconds of 2016 at one of the many parties and restaurants all within the West End district – we’ll see you in the new year!